Go Behind The Label - Tour, tasting & lunch
Go behind the label and explore the winemaking process from grape to glass. An informative yet informal opportunity to learn a little more about how a vineyard works and how the grapes develop throughout the season. You will taste some wines in their unfinished state before heading to our restaurant for a two course lunch of fine Tasmanian produce with matched wines.
Price $140.00 per person.
Tour commences at 11.00am.
Min/Max Pax: Priced on minimum number of 2 and maximum 40 guests. Smaller numbers priced on application. Please note bookings must be made a minimum of 2 days in advance.
- Available 7 days by appointment.
- Approximate time required for tour, tasting and lunch is 2.5 hours.
- Please wear sturdy, closed shoes as you will be entering a working winery.
- For occupational health and safety reasons, winery access is restricted to people aged 18 years and over.
- In cooler months, a jacket is recommended as you will be spending time outside.
- The tour includes a 300m walk between the cellar door and winery, and there are stairs to navigate in the winery.